We work hard to make learning English fun!
You will find an exciting programme with a variety of activities, excursions, sightseeing tours and fun-filled events.
Visit our Facebook page to view our latest weekly social programme.
Highlights of Malta:
- Majestic Valletta - “A city built by gentlemen for gentlemen” (European capital of culture 2018). Valletta is the capital city of Malta and was established in 1565 by the Order of the Knights of St. John. This beautiful city offers a wide range of shops, wine bars and restaurants for you to discover.
- The Megalithic Temples is home to some of the oldest UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the free standing temples of Ggantija, Hagar Qim & Mnajdra as well as the 4th oldest site in the world: The Hypogeum.
- The Island of Comino - Home to the crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon, Comino is a paradise for any water enthusiast.
- The Silent City in Mdina is a fortified medieval jewel which has remained untouched over the ages.
- Sandy Beaches are some of the clearest, cleanest and most natural beaches in the Mediterranean.
- Malta’s picturesque sister island of Gozo, where one can take a quiet and scenic journey around an island where time stood still.
- Maltese and Mediterranean Cuisine - A fusion of exotic flavours that whet the appetite.
- The Traditional Village Feast - At the heart of the Maltese culture is the annual and much anticipated village ‘festa’ held in every locality and providing a mixture of local delicacies, street entertainment and fantastic firework displays.
- Country Walks - Malta offers the perfect climate for those who enjoy walking and experiencing the Maltese countryside.
- Marsaxlokk - Visit the picturesque fishing village to the south of the island and experience the exciting sounds and smells of an authentic local market.