Cambridge ELA has the world's leading range of qualifications for learners of English. Over 3.25 million people in the world take Cambridge English exams. Chamber College offers a range of Cambridge ELA exam preparation courses, ranging from PET - Preliminary English Test, FCE – First Certificate in English, CAE, Cambridge English Advanced Certificate, CPE – Cambridge English Proficiency Certificate.
“We help you prepare for the world’s leading range of English Speaking Qualifications.”
During this course you will:
- Practise test-taking strategies
- Learn important vocabulary and grammar to cover the use of English components
- Regularly practise the four skills necessary for Cambridge exam takers
- Work through authentic past exam papers to check progress
You will find this class interesting because you will:
- Improve your global English competence through highly structured and progressive tasks and activities
- Learn exam strategies and recognise task types
- Increase your vocabulary bank
- Improve accuracy and range of grammar
- Acquire academic skills useful in real world academic and professional settings.