- Have you ever been to a language school before?
No, I have not. It is my first time.
- How did you find out about Chamber College?
- Can you see any differences between Chamber College and other schools?
Yes I can. I think the biggest difference is the location. Chamber College locates in Gzira, the peace and quiet town. So I can concentrate to learn English.
- What made you choose Chamber College?
As I said, I though the location is really nice for studying. Also, the number of students was one of the reason I chose this school. It is moderate for me, not too many but not too few.
- How was your experience with Chamber College?
I am really enjoying it. And I actually feel my English is improving day by day.
And I have met a lot of nationalities in here. Spanish, Libyan, Korean, Turkish and so on. In my country it is nearly impossible.
- How was the accommodation?
I am living in Chamber College apartments with some flat mates. It is quite nice and comfortable. Here we can use hot water, cooker, free wi-fi and make some good friends.