Our courses have been carefully designed to target teens and young learners, providing a balance of language skills practice combined with vocabulary building and grammar review. This is activated daily through interactive speaking tasks in the form of role-plays, discussions, project work and mini-presentations.
“In Malta you have the opportunity to practise English in a safe environment whilst enjoying the thrill of the country’s attractions.”
Students learn English in a healthy multi-cultural environment and participate in exciting events.
INDIVIDUAL TEENAGE PACKAGE in Host Family
18 June to 27 August 2017 - €595
Prices per student per week (1 Week / 7 nights) Including a full leisure programme
- Lesson Timings: 08:45 to 12:15
- Maximum: 16 students per class
- Ages: 13 - 17 years
- Tuition: Teenage General English Course 20 lessons (15 hours per week)
(May be held in the morning or afternoon)
- Host Family on Full Board Basis
- Max 3 students per room
- Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
- Host Families within walking distance
- 5 to 20 minutes walk from the Teen Centre
- Supervised leisure programme (Transport where required)
- Accompanied two way airport transfers
- Welcome Pack - Incl. student discount card, hand book, map and SIM card
- Placement test & Course material (photocopies)
- Chamber College Certificate
- Package includes accommodation for 7 days. Students arriving on a Saturday and leaving on a Sunday will incur an extra night’s fee.
- The actual leisure programme will be given to the students upon arrival.
- Days of the activities might change due to weather conditions.
- Due to arrivals and departures falling during the week some activities might be missed. These activities are non-refundable.